[opensuse-translation] Open-Tran.eu project now with openSUSE
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:17:42 +0200
Hi everyone,

I'm glad that I can inform you, that the localized openSUSE files were added
to the Open-Tran* project DB.

*=== Open-Tran ===
For those of you who don't know what Open-Tran is: It's a translation
database, it currently uses files of the KDE and Gnome project, and now also
openSUSE. It's aim is to centralize the knowledge of thousend translators and
thus provide a better consistence in open source translations.

For more detailed informations please visit:
http://en.open-tran.eu/whatfor.html

I'd like to use this opportunity to recommend you to use open-tran.eu,
also I'd like to thank guy who made this possible:
Jacek ƚliwerski

Greetings
Michael