Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Problem with Verbum : upload files
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:35:10 +0200
ok. thanks for your reply !

I will forward this mail to my translators.

Cheers,

Guillaume

Gabriel a écrit :
Guillaume Gardet escribió:
| Hi,
|
| apparently there is a problem with verbum. My translators upload the
| files to verbum but I do not receive any mail and the status of the file
| is not change to waiting for commit...
|
| Someone could fix it, please ?
|
| Cheers,
|
| Guillaume

Hi Guillaume, I'm not seeing any problem here.
The files uploaded by the spanish team are ok, and I tested it on the
test env and is working fine.

After the upload, the system show a list, only the files marked with a
green check will be accepted, and the process need to be confirmed by
clicking OK, otherwise the file is deleted. After that the user is
redirected to the full file list.

Ok, I'm seeing the database now. The users are not confirming the
upload, so no changes are performed.

Please, tell the users to click check if the files are accepted and then
confirm the upload pressing OK.

If you have any question, just let me know.

Best regards.