Re: [opensuse-translation] New galician translator and coordinator
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:59:22 +0200
"Leandro Regueiro" <leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I am the new galician translator. The former translator said me that
he leaves the translation, and the team is now without a coordinator.
Thus I need an SVN account to commit our translations before the new
release.

The former coordinator said me to give you data like that:

translation team: galician translation team
wiki account: unho
my email address: leandro.regueiro@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the information! Is "unho" also you Novell account name? If
yes, please access your user page at
http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/User:Unho . If done, I can
give you SVN commit rights.

PS. Shall I revoke the commit rights for the former user? Or will he
come back some time in the future?

R&D / Documentation