Re: [opensuse-translation] coordinator of Japanese translation team
  • From: s.ohmasa <ragiris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:06:12 +0900
Hi Kerl,
Thank you for consenting.

2008/4/17, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi Ohmasa,
>
> You need to tell the Novell account to take permission.

Yes, please send me your Novell account name after accessing your user
page at http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/User:YOUR_ACCOUNT
(instead of YOUR_ACCOUNT insert your user name).

My Novell account name is yuuichi.

2008/4/17, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> He wants to contribute the translation of protected wiki pages
> (Top page, roadmap etc.).
> Please set a permission to his account.

If it is mostly about the wiki pages, please contact Martin Lasarsch
<mlasars@xxxxxxx>

I understand. Since he wants to also update wiki page,
I contact to Martin Lasarsch.

--
Shigeki Ohmasa
Nick is "yuuichi"