Re: [opensuse-translation] deadline of translations to be included in Beta1
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:09:42 +0200
Am Dienstag, 15. April 2008 schrieb Martin Schlander:
Tirsdag den 15. April 2008 16:38:35 skrev Gabriel:
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
So 28th will be the last day for us to submit the translations?
I think this point should be clarify on future roadmaps.

Also, it is not clear when is the last day to submit the translation
of the release notes. Jun 10 ?

It would also be nice to know the date of final translation freeze. I
assume a few days before:

Thu, May 29 openSUSE 11.0 RC1 release
* Milestone: Last fixes for localization found during testing incorporated.

But knowing an exact deadline for last minute fixes would be good.

This depends on the package. yast translations we can take really may 29th,
but e.g. zypp.po, desktop-translations or gnome-translations I would like to
have 2 days before. So there is no minute :)

Greetings, Stephan