Re: [opensuse-translation] deadline of translations to be included in Beta1
  • From: Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:00:57 +0200
Tirsdag den 15. April 2008 16:38:35 skrev Gabriel:
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
So 28th will be the last day for us to submit the translations?
I think this point should be clarify on future roadmaps.

Also, it is not clear when is the last day to submit the translation
of the release notes. Jun 10 ?

It would also be nice to know the date of final translation freeze. I assume a
few days before:

Thu, May 29 openSUSE 11.0 RC1 release
* Milestone: Last fixes for localization found during testing incorporated.

But knowing an exact deadline for last minute fixes would be good.