Re: [opensuse-translation] deadline of translations to be included in Beta1
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:20:48 +0200
Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx> writes:

"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

So, the next round starts on Apr 21, Monday. The release is Thu, Apr 24.
When do we have to submit our translations? If it is two days before,
that means on Tuesday. Ie, we have only one day of translating!

This looks indeed broken. Coolo, Karl, could you clarify this, please?

I think the "Apr 21, Monday" date:

* Milestone: All packages submitted latest POT file into SVN
* 12:00 CEST: Developers to check in the POTs for the 2nd cycle of
software translation

Matches:

Fri, May 02 openSUSE 11.0 Beta 2 release

* Note: May 1st is public holiday in most of europe
* Milestone: Fully localized build

So this amounts to nearly a week: On Monday, 28th there is the deadline
for package submissions for Beta2. That's ambitious, though, and I
rather suspect Beta 3 to be fully localized.

R&D / Documentation