Re: [opensuse-translation] deadline of translations to be included in Beta1
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:24:36 +0200
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

So, the next round starts on Apr 21, Monday. The release is Thu, Apr 24.
When do we have to submit our translations? If it is two days before,
that means on Tuesday. Ie, we have only one day of translating!

This looks indeed broken. Coolo, Karl, could you clarify this, please?

Please, remember we are not professional translators. We do not work full
time on this.

I know - and appreciate the great work you do!

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany