Re: [opensuse-translation] community-repositories.de.po not listed?!
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:49:55 +0200
Am Sonntag, 13. April 2008 16:40:24 schrieb Rajko M.:
it (partitialy) fits for the first case, afaik, if we want new words in
it we have to fill a bug report. Also I don't know if it'd be possible to
gain our own accounts there - someone want's to investigate?

It is somewhat slow to use.
I would be probably better off with plain text on wiki page.
Indeed, seems to be a problem of all those indexing services, I found the
Open-Tran[0] project to be quite interesting too. It's a bit slow
unfortunately, but I hope that changes in the future (the author told me,
that they'd have troubles with the load atm). Also I requested to add our
translations too, he said he likes the idea and will proceed, when the
service is back to normal.

Greetings
Michael

[0] http://de.en.open-tran.eu/suggest/deploying