Re: [opensuse-translation] community-repositories.de.po not listed?!
  • From: Michael Skiba <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:46:14 +0200
Am Sonntag, 13. April 2008 12:29:15 schrieb Gabriel:
For some reason the file is not returned when I ask for the file list to
the svn, this happen to another file for pt_BR.
All other teams are ok.
Meanwhile I added the file manually.

Regards.
Thank you Gabriel, maybe Karl can investigate this one from 'the inside'.

Btw. yesterday I had an idea for a Verbum feature: How about a glossary page
or something similar?

It could/should be an editable list, where teams can write down some of their
standard terminu - to increase consistency of the translation.

Something like
http://oss.erdfunkstelle.de/kde-i18n/tiki-index.php?page=StandardUebersetzungen

But that's just an idea if you get bored *gg*

Greetings
Michael