Re: [opensuse-translation] Issues while committing files
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 07:50:23 +0200
Am Thu 10 Apr 2008 05:46:23 AM CEST schrieb Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx>:

starting from today, I have issues committing .po files. Everytime I try
to commit to SVN I get the following message

svn: Commit fallito (seguono dettagli):
svn: richiesta OPTIONS fallita su '/svn/suse-i18n/trunk/yast/it/po'
svn: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem

Something similar appears when updating.

Yes, I experienced the same behavior. I think the issue is already
known, and the admins are already investigating.

For the moment, keep on trying. After a while, svn commands succeed.
I'll keep you posted once I know more about it.

Karl