Re: [opensuse-translation] print test pages translation
  • From: Klára Cihlářová <cihlarov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 20:14:05 +0200
Hi Jakub,
info for developers is in
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Developers_Information
--
Klara

Dne Monday 07 of April 2008 16:44:43 Jakub Steiner napsal(a):
Hi translators.
I'd like to request translation of the test pages used when
configuring the printer. Corrections to the existing czech, german an
even english translations are also welcome.

The souce po file lives in
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/opensuse-art/trunk/print-test-pages/po/en-
US.po. Either email me the pos directly or suggest if you have an
infrasturture I can reuse. I couldn't find any generic guidelines on
how to request translations on the wiki.

thanks