Re: [opensuse-translation] POAT feature wish: Assign proofreading process to sb.
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 14:52:45 -0300

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Michael Skiba wrote:
As a team coordinator you can assign task to any other user. Although
> if you want the system assign a proofreading work automatically to a
> particular user, this is not possible yet, and I'm not sure how to
> implement it.
No automechanic needed, just displaying a name would be just fine :)

At the moment it doesn't display a name if I set it on "Waiting proofread"
and
set a user in the next line, it just displays the yellow warning sign. Of
course I could change the status back to "Assigned", but I'd prefer to
use "Assigned" exclusively for the translation process.

The status 'Assigned' was meant to represent a working progress
(translating, proofreanding) while the others are just informative.
'Waiting proofread' means the file needs proofreading.

Anyway, I will add a new state to separate both process translating
and proofreading.

Greetings
Michael

- --