Re: [opensuse-translation] POAT feature wish: Assign proofreading process to sb.
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:07:40 -0300

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Michael Skiba wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just thought it could be useful if the proofreading process could be
assigned to someone specific(or to 'none' so that someone can assign it to
themself).

Greetings
Michael

I don't exactly understand what you mean. The assignment process is
not restricted.
For the other hand, we were talking about adding a new status called
'Proofreading' to separate the real translation and the proofreading.

- --
Kind Regards