[opensuse-translation] Starting Arabic translation to opensuse
  • From: Feras Ahmed <ferasodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 10:30:00 +0300
Hi Waleed..
I want to start translating opensuse into arabic to make this distribution available to Arabs.

I contact opensuse translation team and they told me to contact you as u where previously coordinator for the project. So I want to ask U what shall we do now
Regards..

Re: [opensuse-translation] Starting Arabic translation to opensuse