[opensuse-translation] POAT - new upload function available
  • From: Gabriel <gabriel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:35:56 -0300

Hi all,

I added a new option to the site, I hope you find it useful.

It's published on a test site (http://test.os-es.com.ar). The database
was migrated, so I recommend you to change your password in the test
site to avoid confusion.

This function is mainly for people who don't have commits rights, they
can upload a .tar file with the po files, the .po files are checked for
valid headers and then updated in the file list as 'waiting commit'.

The file is emailed to the users with commit rights.

To test this function please check in your user preferences "User has
svn commit rights" with 'yes' (so you can receive the email)

At the top of the filelist you'll see the 'upload file' link.

The system will accept only files assigned to the user who is uploading
them.

In the 'Administration' menu, you'll find a option called 'Waiting
commit' where the upload files are listed, after the file is commited
you can use this to update the status on the filelist.

Any issue with the system, you can report it here
http://code.google.com/p/poat/issues/list

If you have any question, just send me an email.

Thank you all.

Best regards.