Re: [opensuse-translation] Tools to help the translation teams
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:12:06 +0100
Hi,

Le vendredi 29 février 2008, à 17:50 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
On the openSUSE side, I have the feeling that we could make use of
Transifex in the short term, and maybe vertimus too. And perhaps Pootle
in the long term. I'd like to hear what you think of all this.

I'd like to propose a Summer of Code project to integrate some of those
tools (or others) so they can easily be used together. I'd be okay to
mentor it, but before adding the idea to the list of openSUSE ideas, I
want to make sure it makes sense to people here.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.