[opensuse-translation] How can you translate man pages? What do you use?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 22:29:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

This somewhat off topic, but as it is the only international list with many translators that I'm subscribed to, here I go. O:-)

What do you use to translate man pages? Is there a GUI somewhere? I certainly do not want to learn trof/roff whatever.

I believe LyX can do it, but I can't get that part working.

- -- Cheers,