Re: [opensuse-translation] The "packages" sub-branch, do we have to translate it?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:14:37 +0100
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

The translations made in the trunk branch will appear in the factory or
in all branches (10.3 - 10.2 - etc...) ?

Factory.

I think it is only in the factory and if we want to enable those
translations for 10.3 for example, we have to copy the files from the
trunk to the 10.3 branches. Am I right ?
If I am right, is it possible to have a script which copy all the
required files from the trunk to the 10.3 branche ? or at least could we
copy them ?

No, not necessarily. And esp. the packages stuff is basically factory
only. It is rather cumbersome (=~ impossible) to change packages
descriptions in release products.

i18n.opensuse.org is still offline...

Yes, we want to install it on a new machine.

R&D / Documentation