Re: [opensuse-translation] The "packages" sub-branch, do we have to translate it?
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:47:42 +0100

Karl Eichwalder a écrit :
"packages" is not actually a branch, but a directory (module) within
each branch and the trunk. If you feel the like, you can translate the
packages files in the trunk. It resides on the same level as "yast" and
"lcn". The packages translation are meant to appear in the software
management of yast.

The translations made in the trunk branch will appear in the factory or in all branches (10.3 - 10.2 - etc...) ?
I think it is only in the factory and if we want to enable those translations for 10.3 for example, we have to copy the files from the trunk to the 10.3 branches. Am I right ?
If I am right, is it possible to have a script which copy all the required files from the trunk to the 10.3 branche ? or at least could we copy them ?

i18n.opensuse.org is still offline...

Cheers,
Guillaume