Re: [opensuse-translation] The "packages" sub-branch, do we have to translate it?
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:09:04 +0100
"Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

cs de es fr hu pl

I can add more languages, if wanted.

What does this all mean? I got lost, I'm afraid.

- What does this merge operation do?
- Wasn't the packages branch a non-translated branch?

"packages" is not actually a branch, but a directory (module) within
each branch and the trunk. If you feel the like, you can translate the
packages files in the trunk. It resides on the same level as "yast" and
"lcn". The packages translation are meant to appear in the software
management of yast.

"merge" here simply mean that I will merge the the POTs with the POs as
usual.

R&D / Documentation