Re: [opensuse-translation] The "packages" sub-branch, do we have to translate it?
  • From: "Amanpreet Singh" <apreet.alam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:22:44 +0530
On 1/15/08, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

How often are those translations refreshed ? I mean included in
repositories.

I think once a week.

Apparently, there is an automatic update for *.pot files ( log :
"automatic update from PDB"). Is it possible to run an automatic script
in order to merge the *.$LL.po files with the *.pot files ?

Thanks for asking. If I got it right, the merge will now run at 2:45
CE(S)T every monday morning. ATM, the automatic merging is enable only
for the following languages:

cs de es fr hu pl

I can add more languages, if wanted.

Can you please include Punjabi (pa) for Auto merge?

thanks

--
AmanAlam
Punjabi OpenSource Team