Re: [opensuse-translation] OpenSuse Malay Localization
  • From: Mike FABIAN <mfabian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:12:29 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> さんは書きました:

cyberizman <rizman@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I would like to localize OpenSuse's YaST or SAX to Malay (language)

new language name:
Malay (preferably Melayu)

my full name:
Rizman Suzaidi bin Zafri Ali

my Novell login:
rizman

my contact e-mail:
rizman@xxxxxxxxx

my contact snail-mail:
Rizman Suzaidi bin Zafri Ali,
Pusat Pengetahuan, Komunikasi, dan Teknologi,
Pusat Komputer D37,
Universiti Sains Malaysia,
11800 Pulau Pinang,
Malaysia.

Hello Rizman Suzaidi,

thanks for your interest! Before starting with the actual translation
work, we must make sure, that a suitable font for displaying Malay is
available for openSUSE. Mike, will you please check this issue?

The iso639-1 language code is "ms", is that correct?

--
Mike FABIAN <mfabian@xxxxxxx> http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。