Merging coming soon in trunk (Re: [opensuse-translation] new POT files)
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:32:03 +0100
Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx> writes:

Yes, we are updating the POTs now. Thus far I did not merge them with
the existing translations because we want to address some issues the
next days first:

1/ Applying the last proofreading results.

2/ Sort out which modules are interesting for the business products
only. There is no need for openSUSE translators to work on those
files.

So, stay tuned :)

We are getting closer. New POT files are available and I'm going to
merge them soon, probably later this afternoon.

We decided to keep all the POTs even if they do not belong to the
openSUSE base distribution. The reason is, that most of these modules
are are available via the Build Service, so it makes sense to translate
them too. Nevertheless it is desirable to identify all the very core
files; this would help new language teams to do the most visible parts
first.

slepos-installation is already translated for the tier 1 languages (de,
es, fr, it, ja, pt_BR, zh_CN, and zh_TW); I'm going to copy those from
the branch to the trunk.

R&D / Documentation