Re: [opensuse-translation] SLE10SP2 branch
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:07:58 +0100
"Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

2007/11/23, Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>:
In case you are wondering, I just created an SLE10 SP2 branch at
https://forgesvn1.novell.com/svn/suse-i18n . For SP2, we cannot accept
translations done but community members. So, please do not touch
SLE10SP2; it is exclusively maintained by Novell Globalization Services
[Dublin].

Also non officially supported languages?
I doubt they will translate all languages.
Actually which languages will they translate.

For SLE10 we cannot accept community translations. Only 'sk' is kind of
special (in case you guys want to work on it); updating 'sk' is also
useful for checking and testing.

R&D / Documentation