Re: [opensuse-translation] kbabel slugines
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:03:24 +0100 (CET)

The Monday 2007-11-19 at 00:30 +0200, Ain Vagula wrote:

When the file is large (6000 messages), kbabel is very slow. I find that
when I switch from one workspace to another and right back (in gnome)
kbabel insists on redrawing itself in full, including reading the whole
file again, it seems, because I have to wait perhaps two minutes in front
of a white screen.

It's a nuisance... but kbabel is no longer maintained, so I wonder if this
has any solution.

Turn off Translation List view or whatever it is called in English, when displaying big files it slows KBabel down.

I don't see that window :-?

I have closed the source view tag, it has no effect. You mean the list of messages? I need that list. Or is it something else? :-?

[...]

I have dissabled the list of messages, and yes, that has a huge effect - but I really need that list! :-(

- -- Cheers,