Re: [opensuse-translation] kbabel slugines
  • From: Ain Vagula <avagula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:30:53 +0200

Hi!

When the file is large (6000 messages), kbabel is very slow. I find that when I switch from one workspace to another and right back (in gnome) kbabel insists on redrawing itself in full, including reading the whole file again, it seems, because I have to wait perhaps two minutes in front of a white screen.

It's a nuisance... but kbabel is no longer maintained, so I wonder if this has any solution.

Turn off Translation List view or whatever it is called in English, when displaying big files it slows KBabel down.

ain