[opensuse-translation] translated messages binaries (make install?)
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:48:31 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

Can we (a translator group) generate the translated binaries (.mo or .gmo) files so that we can try our own translation in our machines?

Even better, can we make an rpm? Even if it is not distributed, but circulated internally for a translator group or guinea pigs, er... I mean, willing friends :-)

Is there a command or a 'make' procedure or sequence that will produce this (lcn and yast)? We could perhaps use checkinstall to generate our private rpm if there is at least a 'make install' we can use.

O:-)

- -- Cheers,