Re: [opensuse-translation] Validating translations.
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:47:27 +0100 (CET)

The Monday 2007-11-12 at 13:06 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:

I assume it has to be translated as:

%n Segundo\n
%n Segundos
Yes, that's the correct form.

Good.

without the "_n:" - but then it complains of "accelerator" error. Which is
the correct form/syntax?
I think the accelerator check is just pretty dumb. Taking that accelerators
are marked with &, are you sure it's the same message it complains about?

Yes, I'm sure it complains of that message, because the error navigator key stops there and list that error in the panel.

It's a regexp in kbabel, and I'm unsure of the syntax. Currently, it has the default:

(miscelanous settings)

As a matter of of fact, hitting the "Edit" button it said once that it is invalid.

- -- Cheers,