Re: [opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE 10.3 - 1st translation round starts
Karl, I realize you're probably very busy these days with all the new
translation teams popping up, coming back from vacation etc., so you're
excused if you missed my questions.

But I would really like some answers to my questions before the next merge.

Is it an option to not use memory at all for the last merge?

Is it possible to give a very rough ballpark estimate of the new/changed/moved
strings? Are we talking hundreds? thousands? several thousands?