Re: [opensuse-translation] Availability per italian translations
Carlos Gonçalves wrote:
Em Terça, 31 de Julho de 2007, o Rune Nordbøe Skillingstad escreveu:
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> writes:
I also submitted some translation of yast already. How often are
statistics updated? :-)
I saw the commit message ;-)

AFAIK: Once a day via a cronjob. It was just updated:
(yeah, I know kbabel gives me stats, but I like to see how we performe
against other languages)

So true... isn't it cb400f? :-P
A CIA-* bot on #opensuse-translation reporting svn commits wouldn't be a bad
idea at all.

I guess this is some "hidden" feature... I better join you on freenode
then ;)

.Rune