Re: [opensuse-translation] Call for Translations
Stanciu-Lixandru Alec <stanciulixandru@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Friday 27 July 2007 19:33:17 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
There have been several requests from community members on the mailing
lists to join language teams for the languages Brazilian Portuguese,
German, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and
Traditional Chinese. We have now decided to open up the translation
process completely and not put any restrictions on it. Therefore I
invite you to create language teams for those eight languages
mentioned above, join one of the existing teams or start a new
language team for a language we currently do not support. If you're
interested, please mail on the opensuse-translation mailing list which
team you like to create - or join!

Maybe now someone will help me with the Romanian translation. As far as I
know
I am the only one in the team (and I'm running out of time :()

Are there other languages that need help? We could make a general call
for translators on the opensuse-announce mailing list naming those
languages that would benefit most.

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany