Re: [opensuse-translation] availability for translations
Alberto Passalacqua <alberto.passalacqua@xxxxxx> writes:

Tomorrow Karl will contact me and we'll have more information :-)

In the meanwhile, I suggest you to read here:

http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide

"Francesco Raffaele Pastore" <francescopz@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm italian and I want to join the Italian translation team.

Thanks for all your interest in the Italian Localization! Please decide
how you'd like to see organized your team. I'd say, up to three SVN
accounts per language is managable, but at least in the beginning, I'd
recommend to start with just one "team leader" and a "fallback" per
language with SVN commit permissions.

Once we feel more comfortable, we can empower more team members.

R&D / Documentation