Re: [opensuse-translation] Call for Translations
Den Sunday 29 July 2007 08:08:00 skrev Andreas Jaeger:
perhaps we could put in the package description something generic, like:
"Translated by openSUSE community members" and with references to the
translation mailinglist and the translation portal on the wiki, where
there are also contact information for most teams. Currently there is no
package description at all, only a summary.

we could change *once* each individual package description. So, if you
send us something for Danish, we'll add it. Karl, what do you think is
the best way?

How about if writing the package description became a string, for example in
susetranslations.xx.po - or maybe even it's own 1 string po in /yast/ so
anyone would easily find it.

Then each team could write their own and it would (hopefully) always be up to
date. But maybe it would be too much work integrating it into 55+ packages
and keeping them updated for every release.