Re: [opensuse-translation] Call for Translations
Martin Schlander <suse@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Den Saturday 28 July 2007 21:40:11 skrev Martin Schlander:
The best thing I can come up with so far, is to put some information in the
package description for yast-trans-xx. It would probably be too much
maintenance to have individual descriptions for each language, but perhaps
we could put in the package description something generic, like:
"Translated by openSUSE community members" and with references to the
translation mailinglist and the translation portal on the wiki, where there
are also contact information for most teams. Currently there is no package
description at all, only a summary.

Also a reference to the irc-channel in the package description would be cool.

Martin,

we could change *once* each individual package description. So, if you
send us something for Danish, we'll add it. Karl, what do you think is
the best way?

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform/openSUSE, aj@xxxxxxx