Re: [opensuse-translation] Thruth likes to join the Chinese Simplefied Translation Team
Truth <gubotruth@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Hi all,

I'd like to join the Chinese Simplefied Translation Team.

Chinese Simplified translations for openSUSE are currently handled by
Novell Language Service and the translation process is not open.

See my separate email with the subject "Call for Translations" - or
check http://news.opensuse.org - it is open since yesterday. You're
more than welcome.

Actually I've been doing suse related tanslation for some time. I've
been building packages ,in the build service, with self-made Chinese
translation patches patched. I am a beryl(now compiz fusion)
translator and I fixed YaST Chinese typo mistakes (the package in in
my repo).

Excellent!

I wish I could participate futher in the translation process and help.

Karl will contact you on monday!

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform/openSUSE, aj@xxxxxxx