Re: [opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE 10.3 - 1st translation round starts
"Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

+1 my vote for this solution.
I wondered that some strings corrected in SLE10SP1 did not appear in
10.3 trunk. I assume the translation memory was not updated after
SLE10SP1 finished.

Maybe, I forgot about sk :-( If wanted, I can try to run my script
again with the '-l sk' switch; if the sk team already started
translating for 10.3, we'd better do not run the script now. It is up
to yuo to decide.

Can you tell me an example message?

R&D / Documentation