Re: [opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE 10.3 - 1st translation round starts
2007/7/27, aliks-os <aliks-os@xxxxxxxxx>:
So, according above mentioned, I suggest the following:
1. Clean up current memory
2. Build new memory on base of the current trunk
3. New strings put in the trunk from memory marked only as fuzzy
4. The very new string, which are comes from developers, search in the
memory, a) if the result of searching by words more than 80%, mark as
fuzzy;
b) if less not take translation from memory at all;
c) never mark as translated.
5. Simultaneously, put new messages in the trunk for translation, with
the marks fuzzy or not translated, see item 4;
6. More often update memory from the trunk, as trunk is continuously
updated by translators.
7. And last. I'd like ask developers, I mean programmers, put more
comments for translating of the strings. Sometimes, very difficult to define
true meaning of the string.

Kindly regards
Aleksey Osipov

Hi.
+1 my vote for this solution.
I wondered that some strings corrected in SLE10SP1 did not appear in
10.3 trunk. I assume the translation memory was not updated after
SLE10SP1 finished.

Regards Ladislav Michnovic.