Re: [opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE 10.3 - 1st translation round starts
Hi,

I will be a somewhat "late" translator for 10.3. However, I can see where
Martin and his Danish friends are coming from. In my case i have usually
always "overruled" the official openSUSE TM by using my own TM, compiled and
maintained locally on my hard disk.

This approach has seldom been a major problem, mostly because I have done the
major part of the openSUSE stuff from scratch and singlehandedly.

However, it has sometimes been a bit annoying when substandard translations
have been merged into new files, replacing former "good" translations. I
don't know about Danish. Still, when it comes to Norwegian and since I have
translated almost everything from scratch for many years, I suspect that the
pollution of official TM's must come from some substandard translation
efforts for SLES and/or SLED outside the SUSE/openSUSE workflow, perhaps from
KDE/GNOME translations also?

Could this assumption be correct, Klára and Karl?

Olav