Re: [opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE 10.3?
Den Wednesday 11 July 2007 10:48:07 skrev Olav Pettershagen:
I have been "out of circulation" for a while and I have been reading the
list backlog. I understand the official 10.3 translation rounds have not
started yet. Will someone confirm this?

Official translation cycle starts july 19. But many, including Danish team
have started already.

The "official" part, seems to be mostly relevant to the "professional" tier1
language translators.

I will be back in business in the beginning of August and hope this will
not be too late to do the Norwegian 10.3 translations.

Translation freeze is august 17. So you'd need to work fast.

http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap/10.3