[opensuse-translation] update-desktop-files problem
I'm wondering what has happened to our update-desktop-files.da.po

I guess some merging/scripting has gone horribly wrong.

It says last revision 2005-08-16 by Martin Møller and all the work we did on
it for 10.2 is lost... which also explains why it looks so horrible in
10.3a5.

Would it be fixable somehow? It's of course a huge file and we're talking many
hours of work.

I have here locally a backup of the last known good version of it that I made
on april 23 before the Novell-translations were merged.

In general can we expect translations to not be broken when they undergo this
treatment?

Many files in lcn have strange revision dates and translators - like "Novell
Language, 2002". Is it safe to assume that our previous translations are
intact in such files, so we can focus on "untranslated" and "fuzzy" or do we
need to proofread the entire files to be safe?