[opensuse-translation] Cutomize OpenOffice
  • From: Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:43:51 +0700
Dear Andreas,

Can I replace the OpenOffice2.0.4 which come with openSUSE by the OpenOffice
2.1 in CD3? Because of openoffice comes with openSUSE does'n work well with
Khmer. And this is very important for openSUSE users here because they
openSUSE for their office works.
We will distribute many sets of openSUSE 10.2 to universities, private
computer center,... soon. And I want to have openoffice 2.1 that works very
well with Khmer before making distributions.

Could you please help me about this?

Thank in advance!
Your respone is very important for me
Sokhem