[opensuse-translation] Khmer problem with kickoff
  • From: Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:18:25 +0700
Hi,

After I installed openSUSE 10.2 RC1, I saw the problem with kickoff
translation and button size . Because in Khmer some translation string are
cut off, this is maybe the button size are limited. And one more thing is a
shortcut key is assigned with extra consonant for Khmer.

I have searched for the kickoff file in both lcn and yast folder, but not
found.

I would like to know where the file come from? and I want the file for
updating the translation?

Thank you very much for your reply!
Sokhem