Re: [opensuse-translation] OpenSUSE Wiki in Dutch
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:02:53 +0100
On Tuesday 14 November 2006 09:59, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
> The last three weeks I have been busy updating and translating the pages in
> the openSUSE Wiki in the language Dutch. I am willing to keep these pages
> up-to-date and to coordinate further translations in the Wiki.
> There is already another person that contacted me to help me with this job.
>
> This message is about getting the Dutch openSUSE Wiki (nl.opensuse.org) and
> mentioning this on the new frontpage of the openSUSE project. Unnessary to
> mention that all required pages are translated and up-to-date and other
> pages as well.
> In the language Dutch the language is called "Nederlands".
> Please be aware that this language is used, apart from in The Netherlands,
> in Belgium, Surinam, the Netherlands Antilles and South Africa.

Please send this to opensuse-wiki again. If you have all needed pages
translated to dutch, we are happy to setup a new wiki for you.

Please look at http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Translation_Guide and
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Translation_Guide_detail and send me all the
pages you have already translated.

Thanks!