Re: [opensuse-translation] Croatian language translation for YAST
  • From: Rajko M <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 23:14:42 -0600
On Saturday 11 November 2006 15:52, Krešimir Jozić wrote:
> I have SVN access now, so I can upload files directly.

OK.

> Do I have to update statistics (and how) or it is done automatically?

It should happen automatically. You can look in archives, as I can recall some
related discussion.

> On Saturday 11 November 2006 19:18, Rajko M wrote:
> > On Saturday 11 November 2006 06:11, Krešimir Jozić wrote:
> > > Instructions at http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Localization_Guide
> > > say that I should contact coordinator of the team.
> >
> > Probably the first that comes in will be the coordinator :-)
> > Daniel was here, but I haven't heared of him after that.
>
> I'll try to contact him, but I think that he is not interested any more.
> I have just read your discussion from September archive.
> All problems remain (automatic translation, outdated or incorrect).
> Fortunately, I don't have problems with technical vocabulary (electric
> field :) )

:-)
I don't know how good example is, but they said it was real one.
So far, I learned that example is not the worst that can happen to non-native
speaker that is trying to improvize, but that is another story.

--
Regards,
Rajko M.