Re: [opensuse-translation] Re: Final Translation Cycle - Extended Deadline
  • From: Klara Cihlarova <cihlarov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:47:13 +0100
Dne středa 08 listopad 2006 21:13 Stanisław Małolepszy napsal(a):
> Karl Eichwalder napisał(a):
> > Because of the delays during the last days we want to extent the
> > translation deadline by approx. one week. Checkin deadline for the
> > translations (YaST and lcn) now is
> >
> > Friday, 2006-11-10 10:00 CET
>
> Karl, I'm concerned with the level of activity in the svn repository. I
> thought there was a rule that during localization rounds the files are
> frozen, and no changes are made to them. Please, respect this rule!

We were not only one project affected by failure of the subversion. Also some
other projects had problems with restoring and restarting their work. I know
that it is not easy to work on such situation :-(. But on the other hand, the
last pot commit was on Sunday (2006-11-05), which is not so high level of
activity.
--
Klara