[opensuse-translation] linuxrc.po problems in beta 1+
  • From: wadim dziedzic <nikdo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 14:17:00 +0100
hello All,

I'm reviewing polish translation of the 10.2 beta1 release.

The problem is that in text mode install menu I see strings which were
there in or before (I don't remember exactly) 10.1 release.

One of the mentioned strings is:

msgid "Verify Installation CD-ROM/DVD"
msgstr "Weryfikacja instalacyjnego CD/DVD"

The version above is correct in svn, but the installation cd says
something like "Zweryfikuj instalacyjną płytę CD/DVD"

I have checked and I see no such strings in localization svn history -
since 1st revision the translation in svn is correct, but somehow it did
not made to the 10.2 release.

I don't know the release build process, but apparently something must
have gone wrong - maybe the some old linuxrc.po file is still used
somewhere?

I'm not sure yes whether this is the only file with problems - will be
checking this (if my dvd-rom allows me to ;-))

regards,
wadim dziedzic
--
AviaryPL