[opensuse-translation] Have I done something silly?
  • From: Olav Pettershagen <olav.pet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:58:27 +0100
Situation:

When the svn server was down I downloaded the yast tarball and translated the
files.

I discovered that the server was up again one night in the beginning of the
week so I updated my local copy, overwrote with my translated files and
committed.

Today I checked the stats, and everything was 100% except that printer and
storage had a couple of missing translations.

I updated my local copy again (there were lots of updates) and committed my
previously translated files once again.

There are no updates after that.

However, I started to worry. svn is still a bit of black magic to me :) so I
wonder if I have screwed something up in connection with printer.po and
storage.po, i.e. have I replaced the correct copy of these files with wrong
files on the svn server?

Olav
--
Olav Pettershagen