[opensuse-translation] Missing page links at en<->pt pages
  • From: Carlos Gonçalves <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:59:36 +0000
Hi all,

Recently I translated some opensuse wiki pages to Portuguese but no links
between the English wiki and the Portuguese wiki (on the left menu) was
created. Therefore, if some Portuguese guys are viewing the English page
they "cannot see" the translated page... I mean, they do not know that a
Portuguese translation is available.

Wasn't supposed opensuse wiki automaticly created the links by running a cron
job?

Some pages that I translated:

http://pt.opensuse.org/SDB:Missing_Screen_Savers_in_KDE
http://pt.opensuse.org/SDB:Change_Behavior_of_KDE_Login_Manager_(KDM)