Re: [opensuse-translation] svn via https is up
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 09:24:41 +0100
Klara Cihlarova <cihlarov@xxxxxxx> writes:

> svn via https is up again. Files were restored from backup, so it is possible,
> you will need recommit your last translations from Friday. All new strings
> for second translations cycle are included.

Yes, mostly :) Two lcn .pot files got lost (and I already added them
again). Dear translators, please check in your files during the next
hours, I'll do the next merge early in the afternoon (german time,
that's around 14:00/15:00 UTC).

Does SVN also work for the svn+ssh users again?

R&D / Documentation SUSE Linux Products GmbH

GPG: 1024D/06EB882E B2A3 AF2F CFC8 40B1 67EA 475A 5903 A21B 06EB 882E